mid flight or taxi power loss

niallkav

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello timothy,

We really really really need some log files when this happens. Unfortunately we are unable to recreate this, so we have no idea what is causing this.

4 minutes ago, timothyj6769 said:

happened again at 38,000 ft 

kinda irritating.

Please fix...This never happened before I did the latest update.

Timothy,

Did you take time to read this thread, or are you just jumping in to post?  If you just wish to post, that's fine and there is nothing at all wrong with doing that, but it's not going to help you or us solve this problem - which once again, only a very few people have.

If you want to help, please post information that has been requested.  That's the only way we're going to narrow this down my friend.

2 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello timothy,

We really really really need some log files when this happens. Unfortunately we are unable to recreate this, so we have no idea what is causing this.

I'm assuming nothing obvious from the Data folder from my "incident"?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Trevor,

We can actually see an anomaly on your logs, but we are trying to understand what actually has happened there. It's like out of nowhere it has tried to call the Prepar3D default flight to load, but why? And you didn't do or press anything when it happened? Could you please send us this Prepar3D_default.fxml file. Not sure if we will find anything but just curious to see it.

From ECAM_Systems.log
20:16:29 : INFO :Flight loaded: 'C:\Users\Trevor\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D_Default.fxml'

Please, anyone experiencing this issue send us more log files preferably with timestamp when the issue has happened, so that we can check. This is very important now!

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 12/17/2019 at 11:36 PM, Trevor Hannant said:

No, definitely didn't try to load a flight or anything like that - in fact, was actually sitting doing work on the other machine while this flight carried on.

File attached as requested

Prepar3D_Default.fxml 49.8 kB · 2 downloads

Hello Trevor,

Thanks for that file. Question: When you load the A330, do you setup the flight in P3D menu and load directly to A330 or do you first load the F-22 in Eglin AFB and then select A330 and the correct airport you want to fly from? Also do you have crash detection selected in Prepar3D settings?

4 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello Trevor,

Thanks for that file. Question: When you load the A330, do you setup the flight in P3D menu and load directly to A330 or do you first load the F-22 in Eglin AFB and then select A330 and the correct airport you want to fly from? Also do you have crash detection selected in Prepar3D settings?

Although the F-22 at Eglin is set as the default flight, the main 'launch' screen comes up and I load into the A330 at my selected airport from there.   So the first time I actually "enter" a cockpit is in the A330.

I have crash detection turned off.

• 1 month later...

I also experienced this problem. I think this is something related to your mixture axis. I found if I put my mixture to lean, FF will decrease to zero, all engines flame out.

Archived