Seat belt sign switch after landing

Bernd E.

Hello all,

I have no idea if that works as designed but I am not able to set the seat belt sign to OFF after arriving at the gate.

After 2-3 minutes, I am able to turn it off :-S

Can anybody explain this to me, or does anybody have the same behaviour? :)

Thanks

Bernd

Same issue here. Can't click it off - it starts to toggle down but pops right back up to "ON" again. This results in checklist calling for "cabin signs?" many times.

This only happened on one flight so far. I am on latest beta version available as of September 3rd, 2018.

vor 3 Stunden , MDFMike sagte:

Same issue here. Can't click it off - it starts to toggle down but pops right back up to "ON" again. This results in checklist calling for "cabin signs?" many times.

This only happened on one flight so far. I am on latest beta version available as of September 3rd, 2018.

Question to you cause I think this happend only if FS2Crew is used.

Are you using FS2Crew?

vor 2 Stunden , MDFMike sagte:

Not using FS2Crew.

Okay. I found out more. If you continuously click on the knob, after 8 clicks, it turns to off Funny

I had this strange behaviour in the A319-321

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using the checklist and copilot function? I assume not? But one thing is for sure: The cabin signs should be switched on after passing 10000 feet and to Off after setting the parking brake and the engines are cut.  If this does not work on your system, then there is a bug......

Regards,

Rolf

vor 1 hour , Hanse sagte:

Are you using the checklist and copilot function? I assume not? But one thing is for sure: The cabin signs should be switched on after passing 10000 feet and to Off after setting the parking brake and the engines are cut.  If this does not work on your system, then there is a bug......

Regards,

Rolf

Hey,

I am not using Copilot and Checklist function :)

As described, I am able to turn them off by continuously clicking the button. After 8 clicks, they went to OFF :)

No Problem at the beginning of the flight. I can turn them off and on without issues.

DEF State is Cold and Dark :)

• Aerosoft

No, the issue discussed what now being able to switch it off and you discussed switching it on. If there is an issue switching it on (so far only reported by you as far as I know) that is a different issue. I just tried it and did not see an issue.

21 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, the issue discussed what now being able to switch it off and you discussed switching it on. If there is an issue switching it on (so far only reported by you as far as I know) that is a different issue. I just tried it and did not see an issue.

Well after I land and park at the gate, and excuse me for coming into this conversation here, but at the gate I shut off the engines and go to turn off the seatbelt switch it doesn’t work. It’s not turning off. FS 2 crew asks me is the seatbelt sign off and are you sure about that. 

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

I noticed this issue today with the A319-CFM Professional in P3D4.4; at the end of a flight with checklists & co-pilot both on; and without fs2crew installed.

After engine shutdown; with APU & APU Bleed on; chocks in; Seat Belt switch would not stay in the OFF when clicked.

Same happens after ground power connected and APU switched off.

Most unusual is that the Passenger disembarkation noises play, despite the Seat Belts sign being "ON'.

Hope that info helps,

Chris.

• 5 weeks later...

Happening to me too.

After arriving at the gate and switching off engines and parking brake on I can't switch sign off. I'm using fs2crew too.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And you have our checklist completely deactivated? 
I don't see how we can prevent FScrew from locking that parameter.

not sure if you were ref to my post but i dont use FS2CREW just in inbuilt checklist/FO

• 2 weeks later...

Archived