Unable to enter/copy speed/FL in Vert profile

Hi, found what looks like a bug in the FMS (great plane by the way). Can’t find this previously mentioned.

I have ver. 180430.

The exact problem is a bit obscure. It occurs on the second or consequitive pages on the LEGS page. I an not able to enter (or copy) data into the first line LSK1R. The following 5 rows work ok. Hope is is not just me making an error

cheers Anton.

vor 22 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

Sorry, but I don't know what version 180430 is. Our version numbers are formatted "1.x.x.x".

He might be talking about one of the beta test updates released in 2018-04-30 (which I would find odd since if he was indeed a BETA tester, he would have known by now that that's not the latest version :ph34r:).

I actually know what he's talking about!

Sorry Hans, I totally forgot about this or else I would have brought it up to you earlier in the beta forum.

When on the LEGS pages if you want to manually enter a speed or altitude constraint using LSK 1R nothing is entered (You will change the "Sequence" on page 1 however) .

See attached video for a better idea of what happens.

Please login to view this video.

14 hours ago, ThatGuyDan96 said:

I actually know what he's talking about!

Sorry Hans, I totally forgot about this or else I would have brought it up to you earlier in the beta forum.

When on the LEGS pages if you want to manually enter a speed or altitude constraint using LSK 1R nothing is entered (You will change the "Sequence" on page 1 however) .

See attached video for a better idea of what happens.

Please login to view this video.

I have not had occasion to enter or modify constrains very often in my flights.

What appears to be happening on my system is that I cannot change, delete or otherwise modify altitude/speed constraints that appear on the legs page as part of a SID or STAR, but can successfully enter new constraints at any waypoint that does not already have one, without causing anything to shift.

Jim Barrett

Sorry, been away for a while. The number I quoted was the purchase date 

Here is the version # v1.2.0.0. I will be installing v.1.2.2.0 when I get back to my PC.

Archived