Ibiza and Menorca updates no terminal buildings

gsumner

Hi,

After installing the recent updates to Ibiza and Menorca I find I have no terminal buildings or airport.

I have turned photo area on and off but to no avail.

Anyone else . . any ideas ?

Graham

Please login to display this image.

Oh Im sorry that was really stupid of me.

I have P3Dv4 I've downloaded the latest version supplied to simmarket.The installer says version 1.0 but im sure thats not correct.

I unisnstalled and reinstalled. They are the pro version

Graham

As a side note I notice the copy of the Menorca .rar had Ibiza in there too. I didn't use that I used the downloaded copy. Are they the wrong versions ?

Graham

Worried about the version 1.0 now. Have simmarket released the wrong files ?

OK we can now mark this resolved.

I can tell you what happened but cant explain why. I was instructed by the simmarket email to uninstall and re install the two sceneries, so thats exactly what I did.

After I checked my scenery config file and all seemed ok. Just a while ago I opened up my addon organiser and found two entries for each of the two airports in the scenery xml list.

I deleted one of each and problem was solved. I cant explain why the uninstall did not remove the previous version from the xml file.

Thanks . . all resolved

Graham

Archived