Loosing My Livery MIND!

Hey guys. Im getting really confused with the way liveries are being made available. If you go to home>downloads>fs2004/FSX/P3D>Liveries/repaints>AerosoftA318/A319 professional liveries there are some (22) repaints that appear to be ports that have to be installed manually? !BUT! if you go to > > > >Liveries/repaints>Airbus A318/A319 (the old bus, not the new bus) there are a load of repaints for the NEW bus, specifically titled PROFESSIONAL.....  Whats going on? Im loosing my mind trying to dig out repaints that are already made but in the exact different folder than the one Mathijs has linked to in his post "where to upload your liveries"..... Am i being thick and simply do not posses the mental capacity to understand logic, or is it all muddled up? Im genuinly asking because i feel like im struggling to ever follow any rational organisation in the forums. Like, Cant all the repaints for the Pro be hosted in one place, because i feel like there may be other places with liveries all set to go that i have never stumbled across.

Love the Bus btw. Cant wait for the 320/321. Very good work guys! But tidy up the mess!! haha

(please take all this in a tongue in cheek tone, im frustrated, but im smiling too lol)

Archived