VC Laggy

Manuel Morcillo

Hi guys, I´ve been usig the A319 without any problems, but from a while until now I have stutters in and out of the plane, only ocurrs with Aerosoft A318/319, no problems with another aircraft, I post a video about my problem (I´ve changed my settings but stutters stays).

I hope you can help me.

So here is what I think is happening.  When you spool up the engines, all sorts of calculations are changing in the in the software and all that work is starting to hammer at your system making it work pretty darned hard.  We sometimes see this visually by stuttering and even locking up for a time. 

To help, I'll need some information from you.

1. Does this happen on every flight (can you repeat it)?

2. Have you installed or updated any type of flight sim software (addon) after you installed the Airbus Pro?

3. Do you have Force ECAM Software Rendering selected or any Logging selected in the Configurator?  You can turn off all logging (this will certainly help), but ECAM Rendering will depend on your system specs.

4. Please go to your C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 folder and delete the folder there called "Shaders"  This folder and it's content will be rebuilt for you the next time you load P3D.

If the information above doesn't resolve this for you, would you please provide your detailed system specifications (including if your system is air or water cooled).

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

So here is what I think is happening.  When you spool up the engines, all sorts of calculations are changing in the in the software and all that work is starting to hammer at your system making it work pretty darned hard.  We sometimes see this visually by stuttering and even locking up for a time. 

To help, I'll need some information from you.

1. Does this happen on every flight (can you repeat it)?

2. Have you installed or updated any type of flight sim software (addon) after you installed the Airbus Pro?

3. Do you have Force ECAM Software Rendering selected or any Logging selected in the Configurator?  You can turn off all logging (this will certainly help), but ECAM Rendering will depend on your system specs.

4. Please go to your C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 folder and delete the folder there called "Shaders"  This folder and it's content will be rebuilt for you the next time you load P3D.

If the information above doesn't resolve this for you, would you please provide your detailed system specifications (including if your system is air or water cooled).

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks a lot, 1st item: Yes, it was happening with any flight (with aerosoft) iven rebooting PC.

2nd item: No, last one was F1 UTL but was working perfectly.

3rd Item: This was my solution, I´ll try tomorrow with other flight to see what happens.

4th: Done.

Apparently this fix it, so tomorrow I´ll post the results, thanks a lot for your time.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

9 hours ago, Manuel Morcillo said:

Thanks a lot, 1st item: Yes, it was happening with any flight (with aerosoft) iven rebooting PC.

2nd item: No, last one was F1 UTL but was working perfectly.

3rd Item: This was my solution, I´ll try tomorrow with other flight to see what happens.

4th: Done.

Apparently this fix it, so tomorrow I´ll post the results, thanks a lot for your time.

Very happy you have this sorted out!

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

Archived