Airbus A318/A319 Professional Does Not Have the Configurator.exe

kmanning

I just installed the Airbus A318/A319 Professional and the main directory does not include the Configurator.exe in the Configurator folder. It only includes the product.cfg file. The manual says that this configurator.exe is found in the Configurator folder but it's not there. I can even go to the star menu and select that from there and Windows cannot find it, Why is this Configurator.exe file missing?

Ken. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please check the quarantine folder of your anti virus software. The configurator got most likely moved there.

To restore it use either functionality of your anti virus software or re-install the Airbus as administrator and disabled anti virus software.

It is also worth a thought to configure an exclusion rule within your anti virus software for you flight sim related folders.

20 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please check the quarantine folder of your anti virus software. The configurator got most likely moved there.

To restore it use either functionality of your anti virus software or re-install the Airbus as administrator and disabled anti virus software.

It is also worth a thought to configure an exclusion rule within your anti virus software for you flight sim related folders.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help. It's strange why the antivirus program detect the file as a Trojan because I did have the antivirus turned off when I installed the Airbus. I checked my quarantine folder and sure enough, it was there. But I restored it and not the .exe is where it should be. I had to figure out how to do this because I've never had that issue before.

Oh, by the way, I notice while reading the manual that y'all only tested the Airbus in Windows 10. I have Windows 7 64 bit, and it's worked okay so far. I guess I need to update to Windows 10 someday.

Ken. 

Archived