Checklist - CoPilot flap extension

Hi, using checklist with Copilot on after departure and when PIC commands retracting slats Co-pilot extends flaps full instead of retracting it.

Is this a know issue and is there a fix for it? See attached short video of problem.

Please login to view this video.

Be very helpful Norbert if the music was turned down a tad, as very difficult to hear anything...but yes, I could see the flaps extending after the flaps zero call....I wonder if inadvertently, you have hit the F7 key? My last flights, using PIC/CoPilot CL,  in the A319 I had no issues with flap retraction/extension. You have the latest bus update applied? 

Yes have the latest update applied and always had this issue from day1. I did not inadvertently hit F7. I always correct Copilot using F5 after full flaps zero call when it deploys full and produces a warning sound.

Amazing how our systems can be almost 99.9% the same, but some slight change some where affects us all differently. Mine is Aggressive ascent/descent profile when managed. Maybe as Mathijs said, it can be how we update P3D, maybe how we update Win10 or Win7. Until some sort of trouble shooter software is developed where it follows from log on to the flight and the resultant actions when certain commands are made to see where the issues develop, a lot of trouble shooting is trial and error trying different things.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived