FMGS has EDDF RWY25R wrong

jn_carter

As you can see in the pictures, the course to EDDFRWY25R is calculated wrong! Please also note that ILSRWY25R does not appear on the ND, which by the way has no 2D Panel (no click spot). Needless to say that the ILS works, that's why I'm correctly lined up for RWY25R!

The szenery used is AS EDDF Professional, the AIRAC is current and NavDataPro is used as database.

Please login to display this image.

There is nothing wrong with EDDF Prof and the Rwy25R.
The error lies with your installation or setup of the FMC.

Do you see the difference?

Greetings, Wolfgang

7 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

There is nothing wrong with EDDF Prof and the Rwy25R.
The error lies with your installation or setup of the FMC.

Do you see the difference?

Greetings, Wolfgang

I just took a look and can report the same thing as Wolfgang, everything looks fine.  From what I see in Hoffie's screen shot above, my first guess is that this is a FMGS setup related issue rather than a NavData issue.

Best wishes.

The Error could be reproduced on my system. Quick run around the block as following:

Takeoff:  EDDFRWY25C 1864 TAU MTR DF422 NIBAP EDDF   similar to the Standard Missed Approach Route if you want to.  NO VIA or STAR needed!

Setup of FMC as shown in the pictures. Approach ILSRWY25RZ. The error in my opinion is that the FMC has a course of 243° for RWY25R instead of 248° (as indicated by the read circle in picture no. 3) which would account for the course deviation to the left.

What I do not see is the "ILS25RZ" in the middle of the Nav-Display like on my screenshot.

What report of Runway do you get from RAAS if you enter Rwy25C? If it report Rwy25R than you should use "makeRwys" from Peter Dowson.

Also an idea is to proof if you have another AFCAD for EDDF active?

Wolfgang

Hi Mathjis,

yes I am sure and a proud subscriber. And yes it was a database issue. I reinstalled AIRAC Cycle 1809 and now everything is as it should be.

Archived