AES 1.92 Run-Time Error

Cris B.

While trying to use the aircraft configuration I recieved the message,

"Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument"

I was trying to use it on the Pilots Concorde, so I could try the pushback fix.

I have not been able to replicate the error with any other aircraft but the concorde.

• Developer

Can you attach the aircraft.cfg of the concorde please. It will be a special thing in there, which I not handle correct. When I have the file, I can check that.

Oliver,

I have attached the aircraft.cfg, it is for the Pilot's (PSS) Concorde. As I said before I only get the error with this aircraft when I try to launch "Set Aircraft Parameters". I tried on my other computer and got the same error.

I had to send the file as a word doc the forum wouldn't let me upload it with a txt or cfg extention.

• Developer

Hallo,

the Concord (and some other aircraft) have used a different form to order the Contact_points. I expact point.0 as nosewheel and point.1 as maingear. I must change my code to handle this point different. I hope to have a new AEShelp later this day.

Ok fine,

then I put it in a installer update on Monday.

Hello Oliver,

can you let us know when the installer has been updated on the website please? :wink:

Thanks,

Sylvain

• Developer

Ok Thanks Mathijs,

so, you can find the AESHelp some posts above, so please replace the AEShelp.exe with that one there attached, until the installer is updated the next days. The attached version is exact the same as in the upcomming new installer.