v1.6.4rev.12/P3D Screen.

touchstone

Hi,

I installed the above revision and then found on choosing the P3D platform that the P3D splashscreen appeared and then was stuck.It did not appear in Task Manager 'apps' but in 'processes' tab' and from there I could close P3D down.Also,it could not now be opened via the direct route of the P3D.exe.After numerous attempts I unistalled/.reinstalled P3D.The same problem occurs for the direct route but SimStarter now only shows the FSX platform.I have un/reinstalled this version and previous version but still only the FSX platform apears.

Looking in Event Viewer there is no reference to P3D but always an error code about WMI and code no 0x80041003-see file.

P3D wim error.txt

Anthony

• Developer

v1.8.4 is very stable so updating is for sure not the root cause. Install 1.8.4 and rename 'c:\aerosoft\SIMstarter NG\data\' folder. That will cause SIMstarter recreate and import all files.

Hi,

I have installed the latest version-v1.8.3 rev 1.

I now get splash screen with options for FSX and P3D.On choosing P3D I get just the programme options screen and statement that path C/Users/owner/appdata/roaming/LM/P3dv4/dll.xml cannot be found.I have looked at the path and the last file isn't there.Any ideas?

Archived