Airbus X V1.20 update

rkhojah

16 hours ago, rkhojah said:

Hi where i can find Airbus X V1.20 update file?

When I re-download the installer file from my purchase site this contains the updated version. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, I do not understand what exactly your problem is.

You always find the latest version of a product in your shop account, depending on where you bought the product.

• Deputy Sheriffs
18 hours ago, rkhojah said:

Hi where i can find Airbus X V1.20 update file?

These are all released Airbus products along with their latest available versions:

• Airbus X - 1.21
  • Airbus X Extended - 1.16
  • Airbus A318/A319 resp. A320/A321 - 1.31 (btw: you posted your question into the forum belonging to this product)
  • A318/A319 professional resp. A320/A321 professional - 1.10

What product are you referring to?

In general you will find the latest version in your shop account (if you bought the download version), in the update database (if your bought the DVD) or you can get it via the AS Updater (if you have the professional version).

17 minutes ago, rkhojah said:

Same issue

What do you by 'same issue'? 

This is the solution to your issue. When your purchase your product from the provider which could be, JustFlight or Flight1, for example; they always provide you with the most up to date version. So, all you need to do is go to the site you purchased the product from and re-download it. Problem solved. 

Archived