Thrust Levers

Juergen2

I wouldn't jump to reinstalling the Operating System just yet, at least not to fix a controller issue.  That said, if you're ready to ditch Windows 7 (which we really don't support) and go with Windows 10 on both computers then I think that's a terrific idea!

There are ways to troubleshoot your controller to find if it's the problem or not, and though we don't really help with that Google can take you right to the information necessary to do this quickly.

I'm sorry that you're having these issues, and I hope you get them resolved soon!

Best wishes my friend.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave,

Thanks for the advice, but I really don't have alot of addons (I just started with P3D) and it's probably as time efficient to reload the OS (WIN10) and start "fresh", than to find/read and troubleshoot the controller issue with Google.

I will do this within the next weeks and let you know of the result.

Thanks again for all your help

5 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

Dave,

Thanks for the advice, but I really don't have alot of addons (I just started with P3D) and it's probably as time efficient to reload the OS (WIN10) and start "fresh", than to find/read and troubleshoot the controller issue with Google.

I will do this within the next weeks and let you know of the result.

Thanks again for all your help

Thank you my friend.  I'm so sorry you're having these issues and you've been extremely polite and respectful, and even though you must be frustrated (after all, we get into this to fly not troubleshoot).  I'll bend over backwards to help people like you my friend.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi Dave,

I am happy to let you know that the "Thrust Lever Issue" has been resolved - the levers return to idle and stay there.

I reformatted the drive, installed WIN10, installed P3Dv4 and installed the Aerosoft bus.

However, now I have the simconnect problem again; where the FSX-SP1 simconnect returns an error (see screenshot).   https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/861557

All other simconnects install properly

Any ideas?

BTW, thanks for the kind words in your last post

Archived