VFR London for Prepar3d 4

Dino1945

I would insert that scenery in my Prepar3d 4.3 simulator, because I have London Heathrow professional, As can I do to buy VFR London and put it in my simulator?  Are there any problems of compatibility with Prepar3d 4.3?

Thanks.

Many tnanks. Mathijs. I have another London photoreal, but It is blurry.  I would buy VFR London, but if it does not work by Prepar3d 4?   Then I expect UK and Ireland photoreal.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It surely has, but it is not compatible and not tested with P3Dv4.

So if you buy it you will be on your own if you run into problems with it in your P3Dv4.

Please login to display this image.

Many thanks, Tom. For Now I expect better times. Or Aerosoft creates a new London VFR, or I expect a new ORBX scenery: UK and Ireland photoreal, like Nederland photoreal. Thanks. For now I fly by your wonderful Airbus A319.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived