Spot View

Bob Marston

Much as I appreciate the hard work Aerosoft have gone to to provide so many views in the new Airbus my favourite outside view is the Spot View and this seems to have gone missing in the S-key sequence which now begins with the Top-Down View. I can only access Spot View by the inconvenient process of going into the menu and selecting Change View - Outside - Spot. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Bob

Thanks for your reply, Mathijs.

The problem seems to be associated with the F12 Hotkey. When I first load the Airbus all views, inside and out, work correctly. After the first use of the F12 Hotkey the F12 key gives the top down outside view and the S key starts with that same view. Pressing another Hotkey restores  the correct function of  the F12 key and pressing A restores the outside spot view. However the next press of the F12key starts the error again. There are no problems with views with other aircraft including other Aerosoft aircraft.

I tried re-installing the Airbus but without any change.

I have added the line "Hotkeyselect = 4" to the [CAMERADEFINITION.005] section of each aircraft.cfg and this seems to have solved the problem but I don't know whether this will prove to be  a good long term solution.

Cheers

Bob

I upgraded today to version 1.1.0.1. The upgrade seems to have removed my edits to the aircraft.cfg files and the views problem has re-appeared. Again I find that adding "HotkeySelect=4" to the [CAMERADEFINITION.005] section of the .cfg files in the same way as the other [CAMERADEFINITION] sections seems to solve the problem.

Bob. 

Archived