does this look correct/cant get ex power

thecat94

i have today purchased this again for p3d i have installed this twice as it dont look right, engines are not visible and i have a pink lightning like strike on my windscreen.

Also i cant get external power on and i have no sound when pressing the buttons in cockpit and opening the windows i can hear atc but nothing on the plane, but not sure this is because i have no power i cant even put on the fmc.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have never seen the problem in your first screenshot.

Second problem is know, where the P3Dv4.3 installation is somehow broken, due to a for whatever reason not correct update of P3D. User experiencing this solved it with a fresh install of P3D.

But first do the following: run the ASUpdater to update your Airbus to the latest version, which you can found here: Windows -> Start Menu -> aerosoft - Aerosoft Updater

Follow the instructions given here:

And next time please post in the correct forum. ;)

• Aerosoft

Check this topic: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/137127-mcdu-options-greyed-out-and-st-elmos-fire/

As far as we know all these issues are caused by issues updating the sim and can be solved easily by doing a full install of the sim.

Archived