How do I save/export Airbus Pro (64 bit) & CRJ flightplan

I am new to PFPX and I figured about everything out, except how to save a flight plan for the new Airbus professional and the CRJ. They do not appear in the addons list. I am running version 1.28.9i.

Airbus should be save in \documents\aerosoft\general\A3XX Flightplan

CRJ should be save in \documents\aerosoft\digital aviation CRJ\flightplan

How do I make this work?

Pierre

Ok I found the way to change the addon saving path for the airbus extended so I will use this one for the Airbus Pro and I am assuming that the CRJ is using plain .fln format, so I will change the path for FSX. But I do not understand why those two addons are missing? Can I create addons and add them to the list?

Pierre

There has been no update to PFPX for a long long time now. That's why there's no option for exporting to the CRJ. However, the CRJ is a short range jet so usually, adding the flight plan to the FMC by keying it in manually doesn't take too long.

This is what you need to do:

1- In the plan menu page you open the export option, you need to have a valid flightplan

2- Then you highlight (just click on it) the Airbus Extension addon, in the list at the bottom of the page.

3- In the top menu you will see the option to browse, you open it and just browse to the location of where you save the airbus pro flightplan

usualy in ...\documents\aerosoft\general\A3XX Flightplan

this will change the path of the addon to the correct one.

Because the CRJ use the normal flight plan format .flp I did the same thing using the FSX addons to change the path to save in ..\documents\aerosoft\digital aviation CRJ\flightplan.

I do use Prepar3d v4.3. Also make sure that you are running the version 1.28.9i

Pierre

2 hours ago, pierre fsx said:

This is what you need to do:

1- In the plan menu page you open the export option, you need to have a valid flightplan

2- Then you highlight (just click on it) the Airbus Extension addon, in the list at the bottom of the page.

3- In the top menu you will see the option to browse, you open it and just browse to the location of where you save the airbus pro flightplan

usualy in ...\documents\aerosoft\general\A3XX Flightplan

this will change the path of the addon to the correct one.

Because the CRJ use the normal flight plan format .flp I did the same thing using the FSX addons to change the path to save in ..\documents\aerosoft\digital aviation CRJ\flightplan.

I do use Prepar3d v4.3. Also make sure that you are running the version 1.28.9i

Pierre

That's all well and good, but if you own the busses, you might want to create a flight plan for those as well. I understand, it's a workaround, but a very minor update is all that's needed for this.

• 7 months later...

OK, I have PFPX V2.03, and in P3D V4.4 the aerosoft A320 fam Professional.

How can i save the flightplans for this airplane?

Many thanks already!!!!!

Eric

15 hours ago, speedrick said:

OK, I have PFPX V2.03, and in P3D V4.4 the aerosoft A320 fam Professional.

How can i save the flightplans for this airplane?

Many thanks already!!!!!

Eric

Plan/Compute and release the flight.

Select EXPORT and set the path to the 'Prepar3D folder' ,  set the path to YOUR Document folder.

Tick the Airbus Extended entry and select BROWSE from the ribbon bar and amend the path to <Documents>Aerosoft/General/A3XXX Flightplans

Selecting save will export the route, if P3D is installed in the Program Files path then you must run PFPX as Admin.

Archived