Aircraft starts pitching up and down after reaching TOC

stevefocus

On the two occasions I have flown the aircraft once it reaches TOC it starts pitching up and down and starts losing altitude. I am at a loss of what I could be doing wrong as I have never come across this problem in any of the other airbus products I have flown. Will post a couple of pics of the aircraft while it's doing this.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can you check your FPS when this occurs? I have this behaviour when the plane comes near 80 miles of the approach airport and AI is loaded. FPS go to 2-3 FPS for a few seconds, and the Airbus goes nuts...

1 hour ago, Er!k said:

Can you check your FPS when this occurs? I have this behaviour when the plane comes near 80 miles of the approach airport and AI is loaded. FPS go to 2-3 FPS for a few seconds, and the Airbus goes nuts...

It was at top of climb both times and I had around 30fps,

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I suggest to try the Step by Step to make sure all steps are taken. Also make sure you got a steady 16 fps minimal as this could be caused by low fps.

Will try the step by step asap, doing a 77 hour work week at the moment then off to Austria for 10 days so it will not be until I get back. Thanks for the suggestions.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

How many fps do you get? As Mathijs wrote you should have at least 16 fps.

Please describe the hardware you are using (CPU, GPU, RAM).

Archived