Aircraft starts pitching up and down after reaching TOC

stevefocus

On the two occasions I have flown the aircraft once it reaches TOC it starts pitching up and down and starts losing altitude. I am at a loss of what I could be doing wrong as I have never come across this problem in any of the other airbus products I have flown. Will post a couple of pics of the aircraft while it's doing this.2018-8-19_8-40-4-688.thumb.jpg.39f594afaebaaaa62da8887f4edf97fb.jpg2018-8-19_8-40-9-633.thumb.jpg.47e365e3adffc8b035c909d570d2a276.jpg  

Any help would be appreciated.

Can you check your FPS when this occurs? I have this behaviour when the plane comes near 80 miles of the approach airport and AI is loaded. FPS go to 2-3 FPS for a few seconds, and the Airbus goes nuts...

1 hour ago, Er!k said:

Can you check your FPS when this occurs? I have this behaviour when the plane comes near 80 miles of the approach airport and AI is loaded. FPS go to 2-3 FPS for a few seconds, and the Airbus goes nuts...

It was at top of climb both times and I had around 30fps,

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I suggest to try the Step by Step to make sure all steps are taken. Also make sure you got a steady 16 fps minimal as this could be caused by low fps.

Will try the step by step asap, doing a 77 hour work week at the moment then off to Austria for 10 days so it will not be until I get back. Thanks for the suggestions.

• 1 month later...

Archived