Sign in to follow this  
mante.rm

LOAD UTILLITi FSX-SE

Do you get any error message or what exactly does not work? On my system it just works fine under Windows 10.

More information would help.  Did you upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 after which it stopped working? Or do you have the product installed on two different PCs?

WINDOWS 10 upgraded to version 1803 product purchased and installed latest version 14/08/2018 FSX-SE

Immagine w10 w 7.jpg

Is XML Tools correctly installed?  Your dll.xml file should have a entry like the one in the screenshot below:

zveekFZ.jpg

You should also have the XMLTools.dll file in your main FSX directory.

If it isn't installed correctly you can get the installer from here: https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/xmltools-2-0-installer.150/

Windows 10 shouldn't be a problem -- I would think that's what most people are running today. 

Thanks but it does not work I copied xmltools. dll to the FSX directory so I manually entered the string as instructed

Is it possible you manually installed the wrong dll -- maybe one for P3D?  Why not delete the file and run the XMLTools FSX installer to make sure you have the right file installed.

I still don't understand your setup.  Did you have it working with Windows 7 before upgrading your OS to Windows 10 on the same PC?  Or do you have two different computers, one with Windows 7 and the other with Windows 10? 

Thanks i solved I did not insert correctly the changes in the Dll anyway two different computers one with W10 and the other with W7