NAV-to-NAV transfer prohibits manual NAV input

Hello,

I just downloaded the version 1.2.0.0 with the new NAV-to-NAV transfer function that automatically tunes the ILS frequency to NAV1 and NAV2 during approach. Unfortunately when this happens I am no longer able to manually tune NAV1 and/or Nav2. I tried it via the RADIO page of the FMS and via RTU. The RADIO page on FMS switches from "auto" to "man" but the frequency immediately switches back to the ILS frequency.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Arne

If I understand you right then I would not change the frequency if I get from ATC (Vatsim) a "swing over"  from maybe Rwy25R to Rwy25C instead I would change the Rwy in FMS?

Wolfgang

• Developer

Yes, I think that's what you would have to do.

I'll look into it. May be I can change the way it works so that it only changes the frequency once and doesn't perform any further checks.

I need it to change the ILS frequency if the one of the AIRAC does not match with the one of the scenery or to tune a different NAV2 for go around procedure or to set the DME HOLD for a DME if the ILS is without DME.

• Developer

There's no way to find out if AIRAC matches scenery or not (except finding, opening and pretty much decompiling the scenery BGL files - But that would take so much CPU time that the framerate would drop from frames per second to seconds per frame. It's the reason why this isn't easy.

Archived