altstiff

Our german friends have it

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AES-...rtPack-V192.zip

Where can I get Gianni's LOWK?!?!?!

- New pushback function

- no more vehicles and features

- New Airports

Aerosoft German Airports

EDLW - Dortmund (GAP 2) (1 Credit) (not yet released)

EDBM - Magdeburg (GAP 4) (0 Credits - free)

EDDI – Berlin Tempelhof (GAP 4) (1 Credit)

EDFE - Egelsbach (GAP 1) (0 Credits - free)

EDHK – Kiel Holtenau (GAP 3) (0 Credits - free)

EDHL – Luebeck Blankensee (GAP 3) (0 Credits - free)

EDMA – Augsburg (GAP 1) (0 Credits - free)

EDOP – Schwerin-Parchim (GAP 4) (0 Credits - free)

EDQD – Bayreuth (GAP 1) (0 Credits - free)

EDVE – Braunschweig (GAP 4) (0 Credits - free)

EDXW – Westerland Sylt (GAP 4) (1 Credit)

FSDreamTeam

LSZH – Zuerich (3 Credits)

ImagineSim

KMCI – Kansas City (3 Credits)

TJSJ – San Juan Puerto Rico (2 Credits)

Freeware of Johannes Kimla (Gianni)

LOWK – Klagenfurt (0 Credits - free)

TropicalSim

SBSP – Congonhas Sao Paulo (1 Credits)

• Developer

Hi,

when you read he release-note (or the post here), you will see that the Scenery Klagenfurt of Gianni is not released yet. He will need some time (days/weeks)

With the LSZH what stands are active in AES 1.92... I dont know if you are aware but there is a new AFCAD out and this have more parking space than the normal scenery. Can u include an afcad identical of your AES setup?

• Developer
With the LSZH what stands are active in AES 1.92... I dont know if you are aware but there is a new AFCAD out and this have more parking space than the normal scenery. Can u include an afcad identical of your AES setup?

I add a lot of Position (the important once) on the apron. You can find a AFcad in the aerosoftAESAFCAD named AF2_LSZH which is very near to what I have used as base. (I don't say that the afcad is the best, but you can take a look to see which positions are in)

Hey Oliver I just wanted to say thanks for implementing the larger fuel truck at the gates with airbridges (very much appreciated). As usual excellent work man, keep it up. San Juan here I come :D:D

• Developer
Hey Oliver I just wanted to say thanks for implementing the larger fuel truck at the gates with airbridges (very much appreciated). As usual excellent work man, keep it up. San Juan here I come :D:D

Oh, that was not planed, must check that tomorrow.

I add a lot of Position (the important once) on the apron. You can find a AFcad in the aerosoftAESAFCAD named AF2_LSZH which is very near to what I have used as base. (I don't say that the afcad is the best, but you can take a look to see which positions are in)

I was the one who did the new afcad. Unfortunately some positions are different in my afcad, but we hope that a gate which has two possible positions can be mobed to both positions. I will buy some credits just to try what was done with LSZH. Maybe we can improve this scenery as well.

harpsi

• Developer

I was the one who did the new afcad. Unfortunately some positions are different in my afcad, but we hope that a gate which has two possible positions can be mobed to both positions. I will buy some credits just to try what was done with LSZH. Maybe we can improve this scenery as well.

harpsi

Hi Harspi,

I know you did a new Afcad, but I can't follow your approach. You place points to taxiways where they don't make sense and I think that the technologie behind the engine will not like what you do. Beside this problem, AES can't handle multi used positions very well. I will check the problem of stairs at gate positions tomorrow, it is possible that this is the reason for the double stairs.

I can only keep the original Afcad in mind, added some needed positions, but I can't folllow every variation available somewhere on the net.

Your approach is ok, but in some points much oversized. Go back to what is needed and we can discuss the possibilities.

I know you did a new Afcad, but I can't follow your approach. You place points to taxiways where they don't make sense and I think that the technologie behind the engine will not like what you do. Beside this problem, AES can't handle multi used positions very well. I will check the problem of stairs at gate positions tomorrow, it is possible that this is the reason for the double stairs.

What do you mean by points to taxiways?

About multiuser positions, the problem is that the afcad sent for you was the wrong one because nothing was discussed about it since I just decided to make a new one by myself. There was a dead line to make AES compatible with LSZH, and the only afcad available at that time was the original one. I did a more realistic afcad after some messages from many users. The problem is that the most real positions in my afcad are not coincident with the original afcad.

For me it is no problem at all because I dons´t need to have all parking spots available. Of course it is better to have all gates moving, but if AES would have 2 or 3 positions available in every terminal, I would be very happy. But of course, I am just one simple user...

For myself I will park my aircrafts at the gates which have been done according to my afcad. I am sure that a lot of them are still available in both terminals. :D

harpsi

Hi

I have now AES active for LSZH. There are gates that don+t fit in both afcads, mine and the original as well. For example, cars and trucks are going between A 48 and A 04 which means that no moving gate is available. In this case it is wrong because there isn´t any parking position even with signs in between. Another example is A50. The yellow marks are well shown on the ground and the aircarft needs to park much to the right in order to fit with the moving gate. If AES is afcad independent like someone said in the FS dreamteam forum this shouldn´t happen. I am using my afcad but if I would use the old one, I believe that A50 would be out of the right place as well. I am trying to see more things because I am checking every gate. The first 2 gates are wrong placed. Gate 53 hapens the same. The aircraft can´t be exactly over the yellow signs. Otherwise the cars don´t fit. This bridge is anyway not moving... Gate 55 happens the same thing and what strange: instead of moving in the direction of the aircraft, the gate moves in the opposite direction which means, it runs from the aircraft. Cars don´t fit as well with both afcads for sure, because there are no yellow signs on the ground with this position. Gate 57 happens the same. The aircraft can´t park over the yellow signs. The cars stay over the yellow signs which is wrong. This gate is not moving as well in any direction. A17 the same: the aircraft must be some metres to the right of the yellow marks because the gate is eating the head of the aircraft if it stays in the right place. A51 or A11, whatever you choose, the aircraft must be far to the right in order to have the bridge there and as you can see in the picture attached, there is a very big gap between the first stair and the aircraft but the other truck at the right side is under the aircraft, which means probably that this gate is rotated... By tyhe way, this is not a problem of aircraft configuration because with other sceneries everything works perfectly. A45 or A07, whatever you choose it happens the same problem, as well as A43 and A03: aircraft not alligned with the yellow marks.

As you see in the picture, gate A09 works very good and I am using my afcad.

Well, I can analyse every gate but for now, there is one conclusion: this scenery must be reworked for AES. I just analyzed terminal A and some gates from the terminal B.

harpsi

Another post was need because of the limit of attachements.

B31 is good but look to B33... completly out of the yellow marks and the gate doesn´t move as well. This has nothing to do with different user variables. These 2 gates are exactly in the same place as they were in the original afcad...

harpsi

Terminal E:

- E25: cars and stairs are staying two far from the aircraft doors; this issue is not happening in other sceneries and the intelliscene file is the same... Bridge is not moving as well.

- E29 or E27: the aircraft can not follow yellow signs for none of the gates; it must stay between both and the bridge has a strange mouvement; the bridge moves but I get the stairs for both doors of the aircraft; even if it would be a heavy one, the stairs and the bridge would be completely misaligned wioth the aircraft; since it is a small aircraft what I am using, I just need one stair for the back door...

- E33 or E35: if I align the aircraft withe the stairs, the head of the plane is completely cut by the static bridge; yes, this bridges don´t move as well...stairs and cars too far from the aircraft; aircraft not following the signs of none of the gates

- E37: bridge with little mouvement; cars/stairs at the back doors very far from the aircraft, however at the front doors there is no problem with the right "cars"

- E19: the bridge is moving in the good direction but it is not connected with the aircraft; however I am having the front stairs as well and I don´t want to... the stairs are under the bridge; cars, trucks, stairs too far from the aircraft

- all the rest of the gates at terminal E with problems...

- even more strange: the last E gates which have an orientation of 65 degrees are having all the mouvements with more 90 degrees which means that the aircraft must be places 90 degrees to the right. See the picture.

Terminal C: no pictures and no comments except that every stand is misaligned, they have wrong orientation, trucks or stairs are moving in strange directions.

A frequent issue with terminal E like in terminal A, is the fact that gates are moving in the opposite direction of the aircraft instead of making the movement right to the front door of the aircraft.

I will not post any picture because all of the gates have mistakes. These issues are not happening with other sceneries.

Every aircraft fits with the gate, cars are moving to the aircraft almost connected with it and so on.

I don´t know what is done with LSZH and what is really happening here and what were the sources for this configuration, but I don´t belive that this is coming from a different afcad because the original one also has problems.

harpsi

Hi Harpsi,

Strange but except the 'both-bridges/stairs' issue at the double-bridge stands everything seems OK for me. Even terminals A and B but that's because I had modified your AFCAD before.

Iouri

Hi

This is maybe a strange bug because all my airports are completely wrong with this version when with the preivious version everything was more than perfect. I tried to go to 1.91 but I couldn´t.

harpsi

Hi

Yes. It is simpley a mess. I tried to uninstall everything and begin with the 1.91 pack but it doesn´t work. No, everything is wrong and I have no AES due to this new version.

It is strange because one base pack has 16 or 18 megabites of instalation and when I go to add/remove programs, it says 1.80 megabites... So, there must be files anywhere... Specially because after a new instalation I didn´t need to put the keys again so something must be wrong here...

I can not use 1.92 because all airports and now bad configured and I can not install 1.91 again.

harpsi

After uninstalling, did you delete The AES folders in your FS as well?

Yes...

Definitely there is a bug here; Faro airport for example was perfect and gates coming to the aircrafts perfectly and now, even after installing version 1.91 everything is a mess... :shock:

I will wait for tomorrow. I tried now another one: EDDF. Everything completely messed up... Stairs are not going to the aircraft in the exact point where I assigned. Bridges are not moving to the aircraft but moving in the opposite direction and so on...

The strange thing is that at the add/remove programs I have a base pack with 1.80 megabites. I should uninstall everything and put the keys again like a person who never had the program, but no, I already have the keys there and so on. There must be a way to move AES away from the computer and install it again from the beginning, because now, 1.92 is not working and 1.91 is not working as well.

harpsi

After writing the issues I found with zurich airport, I see now with other airports and without changing any configuration files for any aircraft, that I am having the bridge as well as the front stair going to the front door. It is supposed that the stairs only stay there if there is no bridge at that place. The stair must be a substitute of the front bridge, let´s say like that.

Is there anything to prevent this? It never happened with all previous versions, at least I didn´t notice...

I see as well that all cars, stairs, trucks, bridges and so on are staying quite far from the aircraft with the same configuration files. There must be something happening here...

Faro is now completely unconfigurated and maybe some more sceneries. Everything was excelent until version 1.91. At Faro I have now catering cars over bridges...

Just for example, I tried now KPDX. Everything was perfect before 1.92 and now I have this... Faro is equal, Frankfurt, Zurich. I Just tried 3 perfect and well configured airports with nice moving gates which are now with this problem...

harpsi

Any suggestions for this problem, Oliver? :?:

Now all my previous posts make sense just together. Maybe it doesn´t come from afcads or configurations, and it is not a problem from LSZH anymore but it comes from something unexepected...

When I try to use the old files, AES says that I need to use the new files, but these are the ones with problems.

Sorry to write so many posts one after eachother but I always want to provide all the necessary and documented information in order to solve the problem. :oops:

harpsi

• Developer

Hi,

the problem with the stair on frontdoor is a Bug in my code and I am looking to solve it now.

The rest looks like a problem on your PC, where I need to understand it first. But let me first solve the global problem.

Hi

Thanks for the answer. My pc has the same configuration as always... Before version 1.91 everything was perfect. The program worked 200%. After 1.92 the screens speak for itself... I didn´t touch anything except install version 1.92 so maybe it doesn´t come from it... No hardware or software was installed and I was even sleeping in the afternoon. :lol: The only thing I did was in fact buy more 10 credits and install version 1.92... and of course flying and more flying :)

harpsi