Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Shomron

Performance

Hi,

I won't complain and raise the performance issues in this thread as I've reviewed previous posts and understand that my GTX 970 is probably causing the low fps I am getting.

However, I would like to understand how I can make the most out of the aircraft until I upgrade.

Any specific settings you recommend to lower? I have posted in the Avsim forum a thread in which lowering the fps killers (AG, shadows, reflections) hardly improved my fps...

I have seen in a thread here the suggestion to disable Real Light. Question is what lights will I be missing if I do rename the dll file?

Thanks!

Shom

• Upvote 1

It will make flying at night nearly impossible. Also not 100% sure if it would not have other effects but you will see that soon enough.

39 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It will make flying at night nearly impossible. Also not 100% sure if it would not have other effects but you will see that soon enough.

Thanks so I won't go in that direction...any other settings you recommend lowering in order to reduce the load from the GPU?

Not really anything other than the standard frame rate eaters as complex weather and AI traffic. 

On 8/15/2018 at 4:45 AM, Shomron said:

Hi,

I won't complain and raise the performance issues in this thread as I've reviewed previous posts and understand that my GTX 970 is probably causing the low fps I am getting.

However, I would like to understand how I can make the most out of the aircraft until I upgrade.

Any specific settings you recommend to lower? I have posted in the Avsim forum a thread in which lowering the fps killers (AG, shadows, reflections) hardly improved my fps...

I have seen in a thread here the suggestion to disable Real Light. Question is what lights will I be missing if I do rename the dll file?

Thanks!

Shom

Have you been able to achieve better performance or stuck with low fps still?

With that graphics card, a good performance will simply be only possible with very low settings.

11 hours ago, desiflyer007 said:

Have you been able to achieve better performance or stuck with low fps still?

As you have posted this multiple times, I'll close this topic and we proceed here:

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.