Performance

Shomron

Hi,

I won't complain and raise the performance issues in this thread as I've reviewed previous posts and understand that my GTX 970 is probably causing the low fps I am getting.

However, I would like to understand how I can make the most out of the aircraft until I upgrade.

Any specific settings you recommend to lower? I have posted in the Avsim forum a thread in which lowering the fps killers (AG, shadows, reflections) hardly improved my fps...

I have seen in a thread here the suggestion to disable Real Light. Question is what lights will I be missing if I do rename the dll file?

Thanks!

Shom

39 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It will make flying at night nearly impossible. Also not 100% sure if it would not have other effects but you will see that soon enough.

Thanks so I won't go in that direction...any other settings you recommend lowering in order to reduce the load from the GPU?

• 4 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 4:45 AM, Shomron said:

Hi,

I won't complain and raise the performance issues in this thread as I've reviewed previous posts and understand that my GTX 970 is probably causing the low fps I am getting.

However, I would like to understand how I can make the most out of the aircraft until I upgrade.

Any specific settings you recommend to lower? I have posted in the Avsim forum a thread in which lowering the fps killers (AG, shadows, reflections) hardly improved my fps...

I have seen in a thread here the suggestion to disable Real Light. Question is what lights will I be missing if I do rename the dll file?

Thanks!

Shom

Have you been able to achieve better performance or stuck with low fps still?

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, desiflyer007 said:

Have you been able to achieve better performance or stuck with low fps still?

As you have posted this multiple times, I'll close this topic and we proceed here:

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived