Flight Recorder checklist item

Hi,

Please note that even when the flight recorder button is pressed ON the co-pilot doesn't confirm it.

It is recognized only if the button is pressed only after this checklist item is called.

Shom

• Deputy Sheriffs

Shom,

please about which CL you are talking? And I need more details like in which CL and after which previous item this happens ....... because I cannot find any call named "Flight Recorder".......

Regards,

Rolf

3 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Shom,

please about which CL you are talking? And I need more details like in which CL and after which previous item this happens ....... because I cannot find any call named "Flight Recorder".......

Regards,

Rolf

I am referring to the cockpit preparation checklist - there is the flight recorder checklist item called out by the co pilot

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but there is no such item. I believe you are talking about "Cockpit Voice Recorder". This is the button GND CTL on the RCDR section of the OVH which have to be switched on during the Cockpit Preparation CL....

Regards,

Rolf

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, Hanse said:

Sorry, but there is no such item. I believe you are talking about "Cockpit Voice Recorder". This is the button GND CTL on the RCDR section of the OVH which have to be switched on during the Cockpit Preparation CL....

Regards,

Rolf

Please login to display this image.

Sorry this is the item I meant :rolleyes:

The issue is that if I press this button before the checklist item is called it is not recognized by the copilot for some reason...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Why do want to push the button before it is called? Is there a special reason? Otherwise just don't do it and follow the CL sequence. I found the root cause, put it on my to-do-list and it will be changed in one of the next hotfixes / updates.....

Regards,

Rolf

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

Why do want to push the button before it is called? Is there a special reason? Otherwise just don't do it and follow the CL sequence. I found the root cause, put it on my to-do-list and it will be changed in one of the next hotfixes / updates.....

Regards,

Rolf

I like setting up everything in advance to speed up the preps so the checklists run in the background :rolleyes:

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK if you like it but this is not RL procedure and the CL and Copilot function is based on RL procedures.......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived