CTD with A18/A319 pro during flight

jsolecki

During flight with A318 or A319 pro, CTD when turning OVERHEAD INTEGER LT button on Overhead panel.

This button seems to work well when Plane is on parking and Engines stopped but during flight P3D crash after 2 or 3 seconds.

I use P3Dv4.3 ( last version ) and v1.1.0 for the two planes . Overhead is displayed on a second screen.

J.C. SOLECKI

• Deputy Sheriffs

The faulting module is part of your Nvidia drivers. Make sure that you have the latest version installed.

Google shows that this error is not so uncommon with P3D in general:
LMGTFY

Sorry but even with last nvidia driver (398.82), i have the same issue : as soon as the engines are running and i try to turn the OVERHEAD LIGHT BUTTON, P3Dv4.3

is closed after 2 or 3 seconds. This is not the case when the plane is on ground connected to External Power Unit.

J.C.SOLECKI 

• Aerosoft

Like Tom said this is not a unknown issue in the sim. The error really points directly to the graphics driver as the cause. I just tried this on the test beds here and could not recreate the issue (and it is not in our support database as being reported before). 

Can you give us more details on the hardware?

INTEL Core I7-4770K on ASUS MAXIMUS VII RANGER - 16 Go RAM - SSD 500 Go for Windows 10 64 bits and P3Dv4.3

Graphic cards : NVIDIA GTX 1050TI + N580GTX

3 screens : main and overhead on 1050TI

This PC is dedicated to Simulation and not used for others applications.

J.C. SOLECKI

Not very important, i have just to know that i must not move button during fligth.

it does not matter to fly correctly with your plane

Just for information, your direct concurrent A319 FSL has not this problem on exactly the same hardware config.

I am not developper but user ( since Flight Simulator 4 ....very long time ago !) but i think the bug can be solved without Lockheed Martin.

Best regards

J.C.SOLECKI

Archived