A/P randomly freaks out

Hello,

I'm using the A320/A321 from Aerosoft FSX Edition.

I take off, everything is going well until I reach cruising altitude. When I reach it is chaos, the max speed suddenly goes from 320 to 280, the plane tilts down and starts to descent incredibly fast.

I usually fly on x8 simulation speed.

I am at 60 FPS (I limited the fps)

My hardware:

GTX 1070 Ti 

16GB Ram

Intel Core i5 8th Generation 2.8Ghz Six Core

I posted this a while back but I completely forgot to check it and it's been 3 months since the last reply so I thought it didn't worth replying there.

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, pedroquitas1 said:

I usually fly on x8 simulation speed.

That is exactly the problem. The Aerosoft Airbus is not designed to use time acceleration.What you experience is to be expected.

You are relatively save flying with x2 or x4, but then still, this is not a supported feature.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I said, time acceleration is not a supported feature. If you use it, it is sort on your own risk.

What you have described is exactly what happens if the AP isn't able to catch up anymore.

If x2 or x4 will work flawlessly on your machine I can't tell. It depends on your setup. It may or may not...

Archived