CO RTE Isn't Working

AdamSmrt

Good morning all from the UK

I'll start my post the same way I always start my posts; sincere apologies if this has been brought up n another post / thread.

I have an issue with importing flightplans into the bus (something I've always done) after I've downloaded them from the SimBrief website.

So, I download the plan from SimBrief and save It to the "A3XX Flightplans" folder.  On this occasion, I've saved it as LEMGEGCC02.  I set the aircraft up and I'm ready to set up the flightplan; however, once I input "LEMGEGCC02" and hit LSK1, nothing happens (please see the first attached image).  I have never had an issue with this before.  For example, this issue started on the very same day I'd flown the first sector (EGCCLEMG01).

After doing this, I'm unable to create a flightplan.  There are also no waypoint (please see the second attached image).

I have already run the updater and had no joy whatsoever with this issue.  If anybody has any information or if you can shed any light on this, please do reply.  Its the most frustrating thing in the world because I can't fly  :(

Many thanks to you all in advance

Adam

Please login to display this image.

Afternoon

I dont use Simbrief.

I suggest your saved Simbrief file has to be in the .flp format saved as LEMGEGCC.flp. Then load it as LEMG/EGCC in the FROM/TO section.

Its much more easier.

On the init page enter on the top right DEP(ICAO)/DEST(ICO), hit RSK1 and the bus will find the company route and asks you if to use that one.

And I suggest you use the simbrief downloader ^^

Good afternoon

Thank you both for replying with your input.

I have taken both of your suggestions on board and neither option worked.

I now have an issue saying "NOT IN DATABASE".  I am running the most up-to-date Navigraph cycle and I'm pretty sure EGCC is in the database (after all it is a pretty big airport).

I thought I'd try a different route, so I went with "LEMGEGKK" (named as you guys advised), but to no avail.  Apparently EGKK isn't in the database either.  What the hell?!?!

Images attached for you all to see.  Any ideas anyone?

Once again, many thanks in advance

Adam

Good afternoon Mathijs

This is somewhat embarrassing...to say the least!

I wasn't aware that you had to use a navdatabase to marry Navigraph with an aircraft.  As a result, none of my flightplans would work.

Having done a quick google search for "navdatabase" after your reply, I have managed to fix my issues.

Please accept my sincere apologies for posting such a silly question.  I'm just about to push from gate 33 for my return leg.

Thank you all once again  :)

Adam

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived