Thumbnails missing for A319 CFM/IAE

In the livery manager, I can see the images for all the A318  CFM liveries. However, The A319 CFM & IAE images for all the aircraft's minus the ones I have installed don't show up. Upon further investigation, I found the thumbnails missing for all those aircraft in the simobjects folder for each livery (even after a clean reinstall). What could be the reason for this and how to fix it?

The a318 has thumbnails and I still see those in the livery manager, also if I add a livery I see those too. I have an Air Canada Rouge A319 CFM and I can see it, but not the other CFM liveries that came with the base package.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Mathijs said, P3D doesnt use thumbnails anymore and therefore new repaints do not contain them and and thats the reason why you don not see them.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived