A319 prof. starts with engines off

ModernAviation

Hello, 

everytime I start my P3Dv4 with the A319 professional the engines always shut down and all doors are open and wheel chocks are set. Does anyone know how to fix it? It's not cool if you just want to fly a bit around and nothing is ready :( 

Kind regards,

Nico

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Airbus comes with tons of documentation which has been written to answer simple as also more complex questions. There is for example the step by step guide which tells how to do a successful flight from A to B. 

• Aerosoft
21 hours ago, ModernAviation said:

Hello, 

everytime I start my P3Dv4 with the A319 professional the engines always shut down and all doors are open and wheel chocks are set. Does anyone know how to fix it? It's not cool if you just want to fly a bit around and nothing is ready :( 

It could be that our bus is not a product for you because it simply is not designed just to fly a bit around. 

Of course the aircraft is powered down when you first load it, because that is how a pilot will find it. You will have to go through many steps to power up and test all systems before you can start the engine start procedure. That's how aircraft work.  

As Tom written there are options to load the aircraft in other states but that will require you to spend some time learning how things work. For that we provided 7 manuals. 

Archived