Very short warning sound

Roni Jatkola

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft
On 9/4/2018 at 8:11 PM, copilot767 said:

Exactly heading is 356 degrees - holding gate 37 EKBI (Vidan design)

Would you be so kind to try the same exact conditions with this file in the \Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Sound_ASC folder? This sound is completely silent so if you don't hear it anymore it means we at least know what file is is.

ASC_M_WARNING.wav

Tried install the new file.

But... When loading the plane a text showed up- and says it cannot load the wav file- i clicked OK and loading continues. After loading finish and in cockpit - everytime I click something it just "p3d not answering" installed old file again, and work. - so cannot test with the file you sent me..

In this way you can hear beep if using Active weather- seems to be the problem if winds are variable.

In active weather I found the exactly time when the beeps appear.   EKBI airport holding 356 degrees at gate 37.   Historical weather active sky 5. september 14.43 UTC - Then the beeps starts 30 sec to 1 min between every beep.

Definitely Active Sky.  I just loaded up my newly downloaded 320/321 and now I have the annoying ding back.  If I switch off Active Sky the ding stops.  As soon as I enable it again the ding starts.  Direction and speed of wind seem irrelevant.

No, the sound and Master Warn Annunciator flash s coming from the bus; I have my active sky mapped through a separate speaker.  But this has only become and issue for me again since downloading the 320/321 release.  I rolled back to V1.1.0.0 on the 318/319 with Active Sky enabled without an issue, then I installed the 318/319 experimental update and that´s when I first started getting the ding.

And we have a winner " ASC_M_WARNING.wav" is making the beep :)

The new file you sent "ASC_M_WARNINGs.wav" did not change anything - RENAMED it to "ASC_M_WARNING.WAV" and then I heard a change in the short sound :)

WIth Active Sky in variable winds - A solution must be near :)

Just wanted to let you know, that I am having the same beep sound every now and then. Especially while on the ground doing preflight. While the beep is going on I noticed the master warn lamp lits up for a split second.

Regards

The same thing happened to me, with the A318/319 expected that with the A320/321 to be solved, but not, keep beeping, between takeoff and end of the SID, then no more listening, sounds with or without AS16...... in the flight I flew between Barcelona and Valencia today , I rang (I was recording), but my surprise is that when editing the video has not appeared, and I happened between the minute 28:00 and 30:30 

Archived