Anchorage Professional ILS 7R G/S misaligned?

heffron91

Hi guys,

I noticed last time I flew into Anchorage's 7R that the glide slope guides the aircraft to touch down way beyond the TDZ, passing over the treshold at 120 feet. 

It seems that the glideslope is still placed to touch down in the TDZ of the old non-extendended 7R. I have installed version 1.11. Could you guys look into this? Thanks!

Cheers,

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

and what navigation database was used? 

1808 on the PMDG 744v3 also P3D updated with latest navaid update from aero.sors.fr.

Best Regards,

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The P3D database is not used at all in that aircraft.  We';ll make a note about the ILS issue.

True, i first wondered why asked about the nav database, then i figured i had not mentioned the aircraft i used.

I took a quick look in the AFCAD in ADE and if i recall correctly (i am at work now) the GS is still positioned east of taxiway J. Now after the extension it is positioned just west of that taxiway. Thanks for looking into it!

Best Regards,

• 5 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 8/10/2018 at 2:41 PM, heffron91 said:

True, i first wondered why asked about the nav database, then i figured i had not mentioned the aircraft i used.

I took a quick look in the AFCAD in ADE and if i recall correctly (i am at work now) the GS is still positioned east of taxiway J. Now after the extension it is positioned just west of that taxiway. Thanks for looking into it!

Best Regards,

Have you updated the SODE files from the hompage after the released update, that added the extended rwy?
The files from january 2018 show correct GS position:

Please login to display this image.

Archived