Rudder control?

barbarotto1

ps: allow us to put rudder command to anything we want=key board would be nice?=all other planes do?=same issue as the HUEYX in FSX=let us decide what and how we want to configure the flight controls/let us have options?
i use my side stick/yoke 4=elevator /aillrons=like in real life and it  works very well 4 me=DELETE=LEFT RUDDER---END=SNAPS RUDDER 2 CENTER AND PG DOWN =RUDDER TO RIGHT=CANT DO THAT with this plane=thats my only issue other wise i love it!
maybe its coding? but if every other plane allows us 2 do that if we want would be nice 4 yours 2 have keyboard option?many people have yokes but not all have rudder peddles-just my opinion:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but this will definitely not happen. as it simply would not work with the way we handle the control inputs.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived