weird instant replay

barbarotto1

hello all after i land =i like to watch instant replay outside of plane to see how it looked=the landing after i get out of replay mode =sim paused=then back in current state=plane shoots off /even tough i landed/ and im going 2 miles an hour or even stopped!
the plane shoots off uncontrolabley? and i panic- and it crashes into something,, and i lost then the credit to my logbook because it thinks i crashed!=this is only happen with the airbus? my DC8=aerosoft new 1= is fine: and so is the TFDI 717 and all my planes actually
only this one does that-just something i noticed=ps: allowing us to put rudder command to anything we want=key board would be nice=all other planes do=same issue as the HUEYX in FSX=let us decide what and how we want to configure the flight controls/let us have options?
i us my side stick/yoke 4=elevator /aillrons=like in real life and i like =works very well 4 me=DELETE=LEFT RUDDER---END=SNAPS RUDDER 2 CENTER AND PG DOWN =RUDDER TO RIGHT=CANT DO THAT with this plane=thats my only issue other wise i love it!

There are several posts about this, likely the best for you is:

our forum search function does work, but there is a problem so what you have to do is enter a search term, hit enter, and then select "More search options" and press enter again to reinitiate the search.  We're working to get this corrected.

Best wishes!

Archived