A319 won´t auto- land - airport "flyover"

Just

The old Airbus X   -  normally no  problem making an autoflight in FSX and former versions of P3D.

The new   -  A319 Pro   I probably have missed a setting  somewhere.

But I have had no succes - making an autoflight.  Passes an airport in app 2500 feet.   

Have tried several danish and swedish airport  with same result.   

Reinstalled the bus twice.

A little help is needed.

JUST

Are you using NavDataPro or Navigraph? I'm not sure if Navigraph is plugged in to A319 Pro yet. Could be wrong, but I've had similar issues and use only NavDataPro now even though I subscribe to Navigraph. Hope this helps you.

Cheers,

J. Preston

Nothing we can really look at.  If it happens again, please provide the Airport ICAO, Runway, and exactly which approach you had selected in the FMGS.  In fact, several screen shots of the MCDU and FCU at different points of the approach would be very helpful.

As you often remind some of us.  Read the Manual...

First I installed Navigraph latest cycle.

Using the old X  I think I remember  -  I could choose to push the LS button before DES.   Now I waited until below 10.000 feet as mentioned in Manual.

Before I could use to set ALT to 00100 ft before DES  - now I used 02000 ft as mentioned in the manual.

Succes.  Landed.

Tomorrow maybe I try the NavPro  - I´m sure it will give the correct result.

Thank you for a wake up call.

JUST

51 minutes ago, Just said:

As you often remind some of us.

Well, i don't think i say that very often... but i am very happy you have things sorted out!

Best wishes for Happy Flights my friend!

Archived