A319 Prepar3dV4 CDU

walt642

Downloaded the newest A318/319 A320/A321 Professional bundle. Shift 4 brings up the CDU but Numeric keys only work, letter keys do nothing..... Did I miss something. Can you help me on this please? Walt

3 hours ago, walt642 said:

Downloaded the newest A318/319 A320/A321 Professional bundle. Shift 4 brings up the CDU but Numeric keys only work, letter keys do nothing..... Did I miss something. Can you help me on this please? Walt

Currently there is a noted problem with the Alpha keys.  I can't remember if this was updated via the recent update or not.  Have you run the AS Updater?  If the Alpha keys don't work after updating then look for this in an upcoming update.

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What I do not understand is why you need the alpha keys for the MCDU3? There is no alphabetic input necessary / possible for the MCDU3 just numeric and this works....... So what is exactly your problem?

Regards,

Hanse

Archived