Finally Airbus Update

Dino1945

Many thanks to Aerosoft for having updated Airbus Professional A318/319. Finally I have solved my problem.

A little question: Where can I save the route indicated on the left of the page INI: example EDDMEDDF01 ?

Many thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Dino,

the folder for the flight plans is here:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans\

No, I refer about INIT PAGE of FMS Airbus. When I flied by your old Airbus, I saved my route on the LSK  1, under the text CO RTE. Now i would save the route on the left FMS. So, the next time I fly, I choose the same ROUTE saved.

Excuse my english.

23 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Hello Dino,

the folder for the flight plans is here:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans\

I have the same question as Dino1945

I know where the flight plans are stored, but -- how do you actually get the FMC to save them?   I seem to have forgotten how (I did save one .flp on release day or shortly thereafter, but now I can't seem to do it).   I'm seeing that bit of info in the manual.

Yes, it's possible to save flight plans, or the ROUTES. In my old Airbus I saved on the same FMS. 

In fact on the INIT PAGE of the left FMS, there's the space on the LSK 1, under CO RTE, to fill with the text of airport departure and airport arrival. For example: EDDMEDDF01.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

There are two ways to load stored flight plans

1. like Dino said by entering the name of the file (without the .flp extension)
  2. enter the FROM/TO fields on the INIT page and if there is a matching flight plan file available it will be loaded

In my older Airbus Aerosoft (A319 and A321) I saved on FMS my ROUTES, and when I flied again the same route, I recalled the route saved, like now: LIRFEDDF01 (Because it is possible to save varius flight plan of the same airports.) Now I insert in the LSK 1 of the INIT PAGE, but I don't know if the route is saved.

Archived