a 318/319 professional CTD after 1.0.1.3 update

abelardj

Hi

Does anyone experience this? after update the airbus to 1.0.1.3 using the ASUpdater, after selecting the plane and set the airport and click ok to launch the simulator  It crashes with no error message. It does it on both A318 and A319. Can anyone help please? It also about with the CRJ as well.

I find this report.

Prepar3D.exe
      5b2c3263
      weather.dll
      5b2c31d6
      c0000409
      000000000004a414
      01d42dfc06fd792b
      C:\P3D V4\Prepar3D.exe
      C:\P3D V4\weather.dll

403bda41-bd94-48b7-af6b-6485b2150afe

vor 13 Stunden , abelardj sagte:

Hi

Does anyone experience this? after update the airbus to 1.0.1.3 using the ASUpdater, after selecting the plane and set the airport and click ok to launch the simulator  It crashes with no error message. It does it on both A318 and A319. Can anyone help please? It also about with the CRJ as well.

Same here, glad I am not the only one with this issue. All other Airplanes like PMDG or default ones work without any problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Use Google and enter "P3D weather.dll" and you will see that this problem is much older then the Airbus. ;)

Additionally as the latest version is 1.1.0.0. I strongly recommend to make an update.

vor 4 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

Use Google and enter "P3D weather.dll" and you will see that this problem is much older then the Airbus. ;)

Additionally as the latest version is 1.1.0.0. I strongly recommend to make an update.

Thank you, I will do so and report it here when it fixes the problem. But I am curios and want to know how that works, that with an update of "Files A, B and C" for example, the unchanged "File D (in this case weather.dll)" can stop working. :rolleyes: (This is no offense, or irony, I really just want to know how things work) 

So I read a few pages about the weather.dll and P3D, but I can not link their reported errors with the weather.dll with my error of P3D crashing as described above. May you can help me @mopperle:embaressed_s:

Edit: I rechecked my version and saw it was already up to date to 1.1.0.0 all the time. That's the version where my sim began to spun and bug around. Not 1.0.1.3 as written in the first post, sorry for that!

vor 2 Stunden , griestraum sagte:

Hey,

maybe it‘s related to what I‘ve having, see my post: 

BR

Ah great, thank you for that! I will reinstall RAAS this afternoon and report here if that fixed my problem. :)

Hi

I got it to work. I uninstall P3D client and content. reinstall them and reinstall the airbus and now it works. Problem is now my check list started and get stuck. Also the airbus won't update pass version 1.0.1.0 using the updater.

• Deputy Sheriffs

any error message in the updater? best is to show us a screenshot.

And, if I am not mistaken, version 1.1.0.0 should be available in your shop account as full installer.

Yes I started with this version. When I run the updater it doesn't show any update. It said my version is up to date. It did update it to version 1.0.1.3 and that was when the problem had started. After I did the uninstall and reinstall,  I dont get the option for 1.0.1.3 anymore.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please run the Updater as Administrator (right cloick on the exe and choose "Run as.."), make a screenshot and post it here.

Also, did you turn on "experimental updates" in the Updater?

Here are the pics. 

Please login to display this image.

Check list stuck on prep. And when skip or turn it off I got delay message. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding the ASUpdater, I do not see any problem, it is on the latest version and also the Airbus has been updated to the latest version.

Regarding your checklist: are you sure you did everything correct and did you work through the tutorial, which btw. needs the copilot to be turned on.

I will report the checklist issue in the right forum. 

Regarding the update before I did the uninstall and reinstall,  the log and the update had said version 1.0.1.3

Archived