P3D V4.3 T5 Installation

JMFisher725

Hi all,

Maybe I've missed something, but I tried downloading the T5 into P3D V4.3 but the InstallationShield Wizard is saying it cannot find the simulator on my PC.  I located P3D but it won't allow me to install into that folder.  I'm under the impression that the installation into v4.3 can be done?  I tried finding this topic throughout the forum but couldn't find anything.  Do I have to wait for an update? 

Thanks

2 hours ago, JMFisher725 said:

Hi all,

Maybe I've missed something, but I tried downloading the T5 into P3D V4.3 but the InstallationShield Wizard is saying it cannot find the simulator on my PC.  I located P3D but it won't allow me to install into that folder.  I'm under the impression that the installation into v4.3 can be done?  I tried finding this topic throughout the forum but couldn't find anything.  Do I have to wait for an update? 

Thanks

Hi

Do you have the Lightning downloaded onto any other format ?  if so it is simply a case of copying it over into the relevant  P3dv4.3 folders.

DR

Not on my current machine.  I did read it it wasn't compatible on the website, but I thought after going through the forums that people had made it work on V4 from installation.  Will the T5 be available in P3D V4 to those who don't already have the files?

6 hours ago, JMFisher725 said:

Not on my current machine.  I did read it it wasn't compatible on the website, but I thought after going through the forums that people had made it work on V4 from installation.  Will the T5 be available in P3D V4 to those who don't already have the files?

Hi

I'm  running P3dv4 and I have just re-downloaded the T5 , and installed it ! 

On running the installer  I selected the P3dv3 option and I initially got the message " cant find P3Dv3"  but searched manually  and clicked on the P3dv4 folder and then " install" .

worked a charm for me !

DR

7 minutes ago, JMFisher725 said:

Got it working, I did notice this effect with the burners as the aircraft flies further away from the tower.

ok, great ,

Top topic in this forum has fixes for  effects and  .dlls ( sound and flight refuel)  if needed .for P3dv4.

cheers

Dave R

Archived