Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Kev73

Aircraft Creeping Forward While Parked

I am having an issue with the CRJ-900 creeping forward while parked with the engines running at idle with the parking brake engaged. I have redone all my throttle calibrations and even bought FSUIPC so I could follow the calibration instructions in the guide provided with the aircraft model. I have also tried being on one engine as per the FAQ and it still persists. I am updated to the latest version of the plane and am using P3D 4.3. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Hans. The N1 on both engines is sitting at 21.2. I tested again after a cold engine start without any throttle input and the creep still seems to happen. I'll include a screen so you can see the throttle position and MFD.

Prepar3D_2018-08-06_08-29-37.jpg

vor 20 Stunden , Kev73 sagte:

I am having an issue with the CRJ-900 creeping forward while parked with the engines running at idle with the parking brake engaged. I have redone all my throttle calibrations and even bought FSUIPC so I could follow the calibration instructions in the guide provided with the aircraft model. I have also tried being on one engine as per the FAQ and it still persists. I am updated to the latest version of the plane and am using P3D 4.3. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

This is probably far fetched: do you use Don Grovenstine's AFLT? Or an AddOn scenery which has AFLT?

If you are unsure can you test a default ARP?

I don't actively use AFLT or have it installed to my knowledge. Only scenery enhancers I have installed right now is Ultimate Terrain USA and Canada and some old FSGenesis mesh. I don't think any of that stuff uses AFLT. The problem happens at both CYVR gate 30 and on the default flight wit the f22 runway. Cant remember the name of that airbase.

@Kev73 the reason I asked is that  a user reported something simmilar with another PW ACFT and another forum. After a debugging phase he reported back saying that after he turned off AFLT from the Add-on's menu (within P3D), the problem was gone.

There were few more suspected add-on's amongst were: EZCA and ASPv4. I have both and never had issues (don't use AFLT either).

May I suggest you turn off some Add-On's to see what happens? Have no other ideas....

Thanks for the helpful feedback so far. The problem appears without Active Sky running and I do not own EZDok or any other camera addons yet.

In DAVE they are greyed out. My understanding is that they patched it in 4.3 and the tweak is no longer supported by FSUIPC.

The ground friction tweaks only work in the 32-bit versions in combination with FSUIPC 4.x. The required FSUIPC function is not available in FSUIPC 5 / P3D v4.

I tried this myself, but I the aircraft doesn't move at all with 21.2% N1.

5 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

The ground friction tweaks only work in the 32-bit versions in combination with FSUIPC 4.x. The required FSUIPC function is not available in FSUIPC 5 / P3D v4.

I tried this myself, but I the aircraft doesn't move at all with 21.2% N1.

It was hard to notice at first for me. It is very slow. Didn't realize until I was almost into a building. Still poking around at my install to see if anything else would cause it.