Upgrade/Crossgrade question

bhorv67

After reading the post on the pricing models I still have a question regarding a crossgrade/upgrade:

I own the old version of the A320/321. I see I can get the discount on the A318/319, which I'm thinking I probably will purchase.

My question is, once the NEW A320/321 is released what are the options to crossgrade to the A320/321 from the discounted upgrade of the A318/319?

Thanks - but I've read that post, which is why I'm asking.

I'm thinking you're not making a distinction of owning the new A318/319 whether if it was from an upgrade or outright purchase. That's great if that's the case. 

I just didn't want to have an issue when the A320 is released that I'll be told you can't upgrade because you already upgraded to the A319 from the old A320.

• Aerosoft

If you have a A318/A319 professional key you can use that to get a discount to the A320/A3231 professional. I promise.

Simply put, Aerosoft internal projects will always try to avoid you paying twice for the same files. And as many of the files will be the same you get the update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is taken from the A318/A319 professional product page:

Please login to display this image.

Source: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/pre-order/2432/aerosoft-a318/a319-professional?number=AS14206

The exact same will be available on the A320/A321 professional product page, once this package is released. Of course with the minor difference that the names of the packages will be swapped then.

That is the cross-update.

Having one professional license entitles you for the update discount for the other package. Regardless what package you will have first.

Archived