Frankfurt Lighting

GBNLL

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been posted before but my dynamic lighting at Frankfurt is so bright at night. Is there a way I can dim it down in my settings or is it a scenery thing?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

See what it looks like with HDR off and see what the difference is.

Here's a couple of other things to consider:

• Is your video card correctly set to show the full color range? See Mathijs' post here as well.
  • Is your monitor adjusted correctly for contrast and similar settings?
  • How do other add-on airports specifically made for v4.x look under the same conditions?

I have had the same issue at RFSB LJLJ in the past as well but then when I go to other airports like UK2000 stuff dynamic lighting is fine...

Could the issue also be something to do with the taxi lights/landing lights/strobe lights not showing up on the ground textures like they do on other sceneries?

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's about as far as I can go for assistance, then. One of the other mods or a developer will be able to best answer your last question as well as work this further.

Archived