Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
mtlt

warning : gear desagree

Hi ,

i don't understand why in the CRJ 700 (with P3DV4.3) i have often t when i am landing the warning: gear desagree..

A problem with speed or attitude ?

Thank for your reply

Gear disagree means that the gear lever is up but the gear is down or vice versa. I have no explanation why this would happen though. I've never seen or heard (or read on the forums) that it was happening.

Are you loading it from a previous saved scenario file?  I've seen this once but a clean aircraft load from a default flight seemed to clear it up.

Hello Hans,

the gera was down, normaly, i have seen it with the ouside view.

i shall try one more time. The gear not completly locked ?

Michel

Hello Hans,

i try some other landing and i don't see the warning ; gear disagree..Perhaps a local bug, i don't know.

Michel

I think what CaptKornDog say in his post makes sense. I tried a couple of load/saves and for some reason the gear lever sometimes disagreed with the gear position. I'm looking into this.

Hello Hans

thank for your reply.. I look for an explanation when i am testing other situation.

Michel.

Hello,

after some others flights, i had no more problems.

Michel