Error: Log file could not be generated!

GaryMcCl

Hi,

I have just updated the product. When I go into P3D I load a built-in plane, but then when everything is loaded I go to switch planes.  Since I updated the version last night (UK time), I got a message loading the plane:

Error: Log file could not be generated!

C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Areosoft A318-319 Professional\Data\AB_ND_GDI.log

I then get the same message for the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Areosoft A318-319 Professional\Data\C:\Program Files (x86)\aerosoft\Areosoft A318-319 Professional\Data\AB_ND_GDI.log

Looking into my system, I originally left it to install at the default location, but this is trying to look for a log file in a directory that does not exist! 

Instead of Areosoft A318-319 Professional, on my system it is Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional - if you look into the update folder, the 'A' is missing from 'A319', which it wasn't originally.

Could we have an update for it - or let us know where to manually change it?

Thanks

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you really installed the Airbus into your C:\Program Files (x86)\ folder? That is of all possible locations the worst one.

You should uninstall it, and re-install it far outside of C:\Program Files (x86)\ and C:\Program Files\.

Is your P3D in there as well? If so you should seriously considering re-installing it somewhere else as well. From that moment on you wouldn't need to start any flight sim related stuff as Administrator anymore.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to read that ;) 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived