Dutch airports for P3D v4

altena

Hello

Is there any chance that the (for FSX so beautiful made sceneries) Dutch airports Schiphol. Rotterdam, and Lelystad will be issued?

Henk

Currently there's a lot of construction going on at Lelystad. The runway is being extended and a new apron and terminal are being built. It doesn't like anything like the old Lelystad scenery anymore and would require a whole new development. I guess that'll be done when the construction is finished.

Thanks for this information. I'll have to wait more or less patiently. Lelystad was for me always a "must have". Success with all the work.

Henk

24 minutes ago, altena said:

Thanks for this information. I'll have to wait more or less patiently. Lelystad was for me always a "must have". Success with all the work.

Henk

Lelystad is indeed very nice. Will be more interesting when some holiday charters are moved there hopefully in 2019.

• 1 year later...

Since Rotterdam professional was cancelled, I installed the 'old' Rotterdam X version in P3Dv4. Everything OK except for the runway lighting and PAPI. I converted the AFCAD file to P3Dv4 and manually added the runway lights. Now the airport is completely usable! 

To install:

- Go to the Rotterdam scenery folder (Aerosoft\Dutch Airports - Rotterdam\Scenery)

- Rename the file AF2_EHRD.bgl to AF2_EHRD.off

- Unzip the attachment and place the file in the same folder

Now you have night lights at Rotterdam!

EHRD_ADEP4_EdM.zip

• Herman locked this topic

Archived