Not all liveries from livery manager appearing

I have the updated 1.1 bus installed. I removed a handful of default liveries and added two from the aerosoft website for the professional. The A318 and A319 CFM liveries have all loaded correctly. Two of my A319 IAE are not appearing. The Eurowings A319 IAE (the one that comes with the airbus professional) and the United A319 IAE professional (I downloaded from aerosoft website) both do not appear in P3D when selecting aircraft. I checked the aircraft.cfg file and the texture folders in simobjects and all appear normal and installed correctly. I also checked all around the select aircraft menu in p3d in case they appeared under a different name and I still cant locate them.

While attempting a screen shot of the aircraft.cfg file I noticed that [flightsim.2] was skipped. The aircraft that were not appearing were 3 and 4 and I renumbered them and that corrected it.I apologize for overlooking that. Thank you for your quick response!

Archived