IPAD and MCDU

apollo11

Hello,

I've read the previous thread on the subject...I have A3XXX ConnectPro working fine (admistrative mode) and when input the IP address it work ok on the same computer while the Ipad did not ever connect, namely Safari page does not find the IP address...obviously I am on the same network, so I do not understand what's wrong with the Ipad...I appreciate the problem is with Ipad but I wonder if any in the community has the same problem and (hopefully!!) found the solution...

Thanks for help

I have a similar issue. On my iPad the MCDU shows up and the buttons function but the display is black. It works perfectly on all other systems.

17 minutes ago, barrendrop3 said:

I assume you have ticked the MCDU box in the Airbus configurator

He said it works fine on the computer running the sim, so obviously yes.

i am frustrated...

the webserver in A3xxxConfigurator is on and works fine on same machine (win 10 x64) with chrome and edge.

(FMGS.ini file: HTML_Interface is set to 1)

run p3dv4 and A3xxxConnectPro as admin

tried it with safari, chrome, ms edge, firefox, opera on ipad (on the same network). no success.

same result when antivirus is off, firewall is off.

same result when private-mode is on/off in ipad browser.

same result when using http://192.. or https://192... or only 192.168....

btw. see this old posts 

maybe there is now a similar problem??

maybe someone has an idea or suggestions?

Thank you!

• Aerosoft

If it works on the same computer it is proof the webserver is running, so if it does not work on a external device there can only be two reasons:

1) the browser can't display the content ( we have seen this on very old Ipads)

2) the connection can't be made. This can be because the two systems are not on the same network (your wired network for example not on the same network segment as the wifi) or because the sim computer does not allow the connection. That's almost always a firewall (or some other protection package).

Hi  Mathias,

the connection on ipad expires without b making the connection...both PC (where sim is running) and Ipad are on the same network...I think you are right the computer does not allow the connection, but antivirus and firewall should be not abilitate...let me know if you had any other idea...

FINALLY MADE IT !!!...it was a problem with the firewalls on the PCs...I inputed windows defender firewall in the prompt, checked 

post-43-0-70713100-1431087191.png (541Ã388)

and now everything works...no matter what browser(Safari, Firefox and Chrome)  it works with all them !!!

Thanks for help 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived