Bus vs. EasyDok v.2

Rappi

Hello there,

I updated my Bus today and from the update on, I do have some issues with the external views of EasyDok v.2. It seems like it uses the shadow-model used for the VC for creating the external views. I reinstalled EzDok already, but it doesn't change anything. Let me add a screenshot here. 

The external views work properly with all other aircraft, so I assume - without having any technical or software based knowledge - it might be an issue with the bus. 

Does anyone encounter the same or does anyone have an idea to fix it? This modelling doesn't deserve this :D.

Best wishes!

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

We do not know ezdok well but I am 100% sure this is a VC look. In that MDL only the wings and engines are modeled because that is all you can see from the VC.

I suggest talking to their support and ask why they trigger a VC MDL when your viewpoint is clearly outside the aircraft.

Archived