Ran into some website related bugs

OnCourse

Hello,

I don't see a support forum category just for the websites, so I will post this here for now. The two bugs are:

1. Clicking on the banner ad at the bottom of this forum, for the new Aerobus Pro, leads to a page with a heading that says, "Unfortunately, this product is no longer available". Am guessing this needs to be updated.

2. When you add multiple items to your cart, that are currently on a discount, the only discount that stays on, is the lowest one. Not sure if this is because you are only allowed one discount per cart, but I would think that the customers would at least like the largest one to stay on. An example use case for this, is adding the Ibiza Pro and Newcastle X products, which are currently both on sale.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

1) In deed, the original product id of the bus changed again after introducing the bundle. The banner needs to get fixed. Thanks for reporting.

2) The shop only allows one discount. The current sales campaign discount is added automatically, so you can't add an update discount.

Please login to display this image.

To get access to the update discount you'll have to wait till the product is out from the sales campaign again.

Regarding #2, that makes sense, I figured it was something along those lines. In the example I mentioned above though, it would be nice if it let the $6.50 discount stay on there, instead of removing it in favor of the $4.99, when the second discounted item is added. I have attached some screenshots showing what I mean.

Archived