WX/ATIS REPORT

Eduard Gasull

if no REAL LIVE WEATHER MODE is set on  active sky and you fly for example with the custom weather of AS16, the ASA319 fms wx report function only will work for the depart atis. No arr atis will be received. Would be very nice you take a few moments to watch this.

Other issue is that Temp info is not displayed in the print message!

Cheers

I just want to add something to that topic.

If a company message is received, isn't there usually a "company message" sound?

A nice-to-hav feature would also be, if on approach, the ARR WX appeared automatically :)

Regards!

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 8/2/2018 at 12:09 PM, Eduard Gasull said:

if no REAL LIVE WEATHER MODE is set on  active sky and you fly for example with the custom weather of AS16, the ASA319 fms wx report function only will work for the depart atis. No arr atis will be received. Would be very nice you take a few moments to watch this.

Other issue is that Temp info is not displayed in the print message!

Cheers

Wx report should be independent of AS mode. The WX report is reading direct from the sim.

• 2 weeks later...

My question is, It is posible to Change the weather source one time and save? Or every flight i Need to go to Option on MCDU to Change it. If it is posible to Change that please tell me where and what i Need to edit.

Archived